Here is our latest bi-weekly update on development and community. Thanks to all our supporters and followers!
MEMO Middleware — undergoing
Introduction: MEMO MiddleWare is a distributed storage extension platform, powered by Memolabs. It is used for developers and enterprises as a handy and permanent data storage platform. MEFS and IPFS storage systems are supported now, offering pay packages for storage services, supporting price setting and querying.
- Restruct module is added and tested.
- API doc for middleware is updated.
- How to use doc is updated.
- Access to middleware’s contract is done.
- Data flow charging module is added.
- The contract for middleware is to be modified.
- JS-SDK is under development.
Check the HTTP API for MEMO middleware: MiddleWare HTTP API
Community & Marketing
1）Hosted an online panel called 聊聊lens生态与链上存储 with Lens中文社区
LensDrive held 2 activities to benefit users over the past two weeks. Multiple opportunities for you to win massive rewards on LensDrive.
2)From May 24 to June 7, LensDrive held the first Registration Giveaway on Galxe. Winners will get OAT+LensDrive space+USDT.
3)From June 1 to June 15, LensDrive’s second Registration Giveaway to win $ 1000 value space for 30 participants.
Thanks for your active participation!
1) Collaborated with Cwallet as a partner:
2) Collaborated with 4EVERLAND to give out 10 WL:
3) Collaborated with TaskOn for their CAP claim campaign
4) Collaborated with PickUp as a partner to give out 50 Mystery Boxes
MEMO is a new-gen blockchain decentralized cloud storage protocol that organizes global edge storage nodes to provide users with safe, reliable and highly available storage services.