We are excited to share with you the latest progress made by MemoLabs in our ongoing projects. We strive to make steady advancements step by step.
Product & Service:
- MEFS v2.7.4 — Completed MEFS serves as the core product of MemoLabs, providing a scalable decentralized and distributed storage system. Our strategies and technologies ensure data correctness, security, reliability, and privacy. Progress Update: The latest version, MEFS v2.7.4, has been successfully implemented.
- MEMO Middleware — Completed MEMO Middleware is an extension platform for distributed storage, developed by MemoLabs. It offers developers and enterprises a convenient and permanent data storage solution. Currently, it supports MEFS and IPFS storage systems, along with offering customized pay packages for storage services. Additionally, it enables price setting and querying capabilities. Recent Progress Update:
- Logical optimization for middleware has been completed.
- Swag interfaces have been generated.
- Proof verification has been generated.
- Memo DID — Completed and Undergoing Updates Regarding DID: This specification defines Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) as a novel form of globally unique identifiers. They empower individuals and organizations to generate their own trusted identifiers. These identifiers enable verifiable control through cryptographic proofs like digital signatures. Recent Progress Update:
- User select function has been added.
- Referrer appending function has been implemented.
- User authentication now supports two methods: access token and signature.
- Lens Drive — Completed and Now Available Online Lens Drive is a decentralized storage application that offers file backup, preview, and sharing services for files on your computer or phone. Exciting News: Lens Drive is now live and accessible at lensdrive.
- Eth Drive — Completed and Now Available Online EthDrive is an ongoing storage application currently in development. Recent Progress Update:
- Version 0.25.1 has been published.
- Documentation, including an introduction to EthDrive and a user manual, has been released. Exciting News: Eth Drive is now accessible online at EthDrive.
- Onchain Profile — Completed Introduction: Onchain Profile is a personal webpage for each user, primarily stored onchain via contracts. Some content, such as images, is stored offline. For more information, please check the HTTP API for MEMO Middleware:
- MiddleWare HTTP API To stay updated, explore our latest release of MEFS:
- Releases · memoio/go-mefs-release · GitHub Don’t forget to visit our latest documentation on GitHub:
- GitHub — memoio/memo-docs
Marketing & Community：
1、Hosted community AMA Alert in DC around the topic ‘Anything you want to know about decentralized storage in #web3 ‘ within 84 listeners on Sep 10th.
2、Joined the Goshen Top Gear ecosystem
3、🎉Memolabs x Club3. Thrilled to announce our partnership with club3. Join us at http://club3.xyz/memolabs and stay tuned.
4、 🎠MEMO BADGE EVENT🎉with over 100 participants joined
5、Elaboration about Memolabs and Ethdrive. Decentralized storage offers several crucial benefits that address the limitations and vulnerabilities of traditional centralized storage systems.
Security and Privacy: Decentralized storage eliminates the need for a single point of failure, reducing the risk of data breaches and unauthorized access. By distributing data across a network of nodes, it becomes more challenging for hackers to compromise sensitive information.Data Ownership and Control: With decentralized storage, individuals have full ownership and control over their data. There is no reliance on third-party entities or intermediaries, ensuring that users maintain sovereignty over their personal information.